- The world’s most advanced air duct cleaning system.
- Over 50,000 homes and 5,000 businesses served in WNY.
- The choice of the U.S. Navy and over 150 Heating and AC Contractors refer or subcontract Indoor Air Professionals.
- Since 1993, IAP is locally owned and operated, headquartered in Lancaster, NY.
There are no laws, regulations, or required certifications to clean the air ducts in your home, but you must be NADCA certified to clean the air ducts in every other building. Why not choose a company that will in detail clean, and sanitize your house with the same care as the local hospitals, schools, and businesses?
- The only system specified for use in hospitals, schools, cruise ships and other facilities.
- Unparalleled performance in thoroughly cleaning ductwork — better than rotating brush and vacuum mounted systems.
- Collom Air Nozzle scopes through every square inch of entire duct system while our air-tight HEPA vacuum draws out all the contaminants properly.
- Saves labor and protects integrity of ductwork.
At the conclusion of every job, Indoor Air Professionals uses Kanberra Gel, the original all natural air purifier to keep your air clean and pure.
Standard Duct Work Cleaning: Our patented Collom System, manned by our fully trained Collom Technician, cleans the inside of your ductwork while each and every register is cleaned thoroughly by a second Technician who removes each cover, vacuums out the boot, wipes the interior of the boot, vacuums off the register cover and reinstalls to the original position. Instead of harsh chemical disinfectants sprayed through the system, we use Kanberra, a natural solution made with Certified Australian Tea Tree Oils.
Standard Duct Work Cleaning with Dryer Vent Cleaning: Includes all the same features as our Standard Duct Work Cleaning, with the additional Dryer Vent Cleaning using the exact patented Collom System. In some situations, we replace the flexible line as well. Bundling these together results in a 10% savings.
All-Inclusive Duct Work Cleaning: Our Premium Duct Work Package combines both the Standard Duct Work Cleaning with Dryer Vent Cleaning as well as the Kanberra Starter Bundle. This package will allow you to enhance the benefits of newly cleaned ductwork by adding Kanberra Gel to the furnace as well as spaces throughout your home that need extra odor removal. Kanberra Gel also helps reduce the spread of bacteria, viruses, molds, and fungus while helping to eliminate odors to provide cleaner, healthier air. Bundling these together results in a 15% savings.